Ambassador Roberta Lajous shares her unique perspective on democracy, including:
- what she perceives as the greatest threat to democracy today
- what European governments offer their citizens that is particularly useful for women
- how the world views democracy in the U.S. in light of recent events
- advancements of women in politics in Mexico, and
- how the Cold War and Cuban Missile Crisis inspired her lifelong passion of foreign relations and international affairs.
About the Guest: Roberta Lajous has been the Mexican Ambassador to Spain, Cuba, Austria, and Bolivia, as well as a Representative of Mexico to the UN. She is the former President of IWF Mexico.
Learn more about the International Women’s Forum by visiting iwforum.org.